42 live events, 85 individual contributors, 9 days in which to celebrate our Urban Trees, not just here in London but globally. Join us at the Urban Tree Festival 16-24 May all on-line.
Although the pandemic has restricted so many of us, we hope to bring you joy and to entertain you:
- start your day with a Slow Morning meditation and a shot of birdsong
- learn to make oak gall ink
- discover an ancient orchard close to you
- pin up a tree drawing in your front window
- discover the healing power of the hawthorn
- listen to experts argue the rights and wrongs of tree management
- commune with trees and discover your #GreatTree
- step into a forest comedy drama
- create tree collage with a million pictures
- write a little poetry and discover how through nature writing you can heal yourself
Every event is offered free, all we ask is that you make a donation to the festival as a whole, so that each of the contributors who are offering their time and expertise for no payment for your enjoyment, might receive an ‘honorarium’.
Booking for all live events: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/urban-tree-festival-30233150930
Details of the live programme: https://urbantreefestival.org/programme-at-a-glance
Where you can make your donation: https://urbantreefestival.org/fundraising-and-sponsorship
Let’s go celebrate trees wherever you are!
Date(s) - 16/05/2020 - 24/05/2020
Categories No Categories