Gunnersbury Park – Mindfulness through movement. Using visualisation and sensory awareness to deepen our experience in the present moment this event was held in the beautiful grounds of Gunnersbury Park
Dulwich Picture Gallery
- Yoga and Mindful Art appreciation. Focussing on two artworks Tiepolo’s Joseph Receiving Pharoes Ring & Poussin The Triumph of David as we mindfully did Hatha Yoga Stretching
- Mindfulness Workshops. Half day events held in the gallery and surrounding gardens
- Tove Jansson and The Moomins. A mindfulness through movement unique event exploring Moomins through awareness imagination and creativity. We explored Mindfulness techniques, whilst enjoying and experiencing the exhibition
- Yoga Stretch. A good times ageing project working with community groups in the surrounding areas. We developed Yoga Stretch, Mindfulness drawing, and sensory workshops
- Outdoor Yoga. Experiencing Yoga in the beautiful gardens of the Dulwich Picture Gallery
Mayor of London – Woodland Mindfulness Walking and creativity. Outdoor events celebrating London Tree Week we developed walkshops and Mindfulness events to enhance our appreciation and experience the healing benefit of trees and being outdoors
- Art and Mindfulness; Yoga day retreat. A sell out event https://www.artrabbit.com/events/art-and-yoga-day-retreat A day event of Yoga and Mindful art appreciation as we practiced Yoga and then spent time in mindful awareness to focus on chosen masterpieces to reflect and meditatively allow our awareness to reveal the new and insightful
- The Impressionists and the Art of Mindful Walking.
- Le Flaneur. A Mindfulness Walking & inspiring Day event. Imagination, creativity and Mindful experience as we walked Pall Mall focussing on the present moment through the eyes of a flaneur.
The Woodland Trust – Mindfulness & Meditation in Nature Commissioned to run Mindfulness Walking events across London including Russia Dock Woodland, Victoria Park, Ruskin Park and Canada Water.
Trees for Cities – Mindfulness and contemplation in Nature. Mindfulness in Nature across London including Red Cross Gardens and The Phoenix Garden. Practicing Mindfulness and learning through being in a group, experiencing and exploring together
Urban Tree Festival 2018 /2019 – Meditation and Mindfulness events. Meditation and Mindfulness events across London. Experiencing and being outdoors is the best way to be in the present. Lots of creative ways to release stress, calm the mind and connect to your potential
Chelsea Fringe – Mindfulness & Creativity through movement. How creative do you think you are? We explore walking, mindfulness and creativity on these popular walkshops
Museum of Walking – Mindfulness through Movement. Walking, outdoors and nature all combine to make the perfect way to experience and grow your mindful and meditation practice. Great tools to take home and use to feel more Zen
Team London Bridge – Love Lunches Mindfulness 2018 & 2019. Mindfulness Walking in 2018 and Meditation and Mandala making for 2019. Wonderful lunchtime events to break up the day and experience something new in your lunch break. Book now for 2019 event
Cass Business School – Ignite your creative potential through meditation practice. Creativity and stillness go hand in hand. We explored this connection during this event to find where what our stillness revealed about us
Greenwich Mind – Calm the mind and release stress through mindfulness and nature. We explored lots of techniques to enable the mind to still and to release stress and promote calm. Lots of techniques were practiced as we all learn differently!
Creativity and wellbeing week – Walking your way to creative thinking. Creativity and stillness go hand in hand. We explored this connection during this event to find where what our stillness revealed about us
National Park City Week – July 2017 & July 2018 Mindfulness and Meditation events throughout the festival
NOW Festival Margate Bookie – Mindfulness on the go. Turner Gallery to explore our creativity and our purpose. An indoor/ outdoor event
Urban Tree Festival 19-21 May 2018 /2019 Mindfulness through Movement. Rejoicing in nature and connecting to our soul purpose
[email protected] 07962 549 392