Yoga means wheel and in essence it symbolises all the different spokes of life. This includes meditation, yoga philosophy, rules to live a healthy joyful life and Pranayama which is teaching on different breathing practices. The Yoga Sutras contain writings on how to live and experience a full and complete life. So yoga is body, mind, spirit and soul. A good yoga class will weave all of this into the teaching and you will leave feeling replenished, nurtured and connected with yourself and the world around you.
Through yoga postures we develop stamina, strength and flexibility. This impacts how our life evolves. By making informed choices about how we live we change the way we live. We attract more of our hearts desire and it is this journey that I am honoured to share with you.
- Yoga Classes are relaxed and fun and suitable for all levels.
- Meditation drop in weekly classes or taking our unique four session programme Read more
- Mindfulness Walking Check diary for weekly events in London and regular ongoing commissions
- A weekly drop in class in Greenwich and small groups up to 5 in peoples homes.
- My work takes me to organisations including galleries, corporations and festivals teaching Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness in Nature.